An interview with the ABC National Radio. (Link…)
In the first of a two-part series on modern robotics we look at so-called socially assistive robots and also explore why understanding dog behaviour could be crucial to the future of human-robot interaction.
- Professor Maja Mataric
- Professor in the Computer Science Department, Neuroscience Program and the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Southern California. Founding Director of USC’s Interdisciplinary Centre for Robotics and Embedded Systems and Co-Director of the USC Robotics Research Lab.
- Professor of Robotics & Control, Science and Engineering Faculty, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics and Aerospace Systems. Queensland University of Technology.
- Dr Damith Herath
- Research Engineer, MARCS Auditory Laboratories, University of Western Sydney.
- Professor Kerstin Dautenhahn
- Professor of Artificial Intelligence in the School of Computer Science, Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences at the University of Hertfordshire.